Terms and Conditions for the Thar Film Challenge Contest
Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. (“M&M”) introduces the Thar Film Challenge (“Contest”) during the offer period from the 3rd February to the 20th February 2022. This free-to-enter promotional contest is open to all Indian residents aged 18 years (“Participant”) and above except employees of M&M and subsidiaries, their families, Dealers, Dealer Employees, channel partners, Sales Executives of Dealerships and their families.
- All Indian nationals above age of 18 years, who have a valid passport are eligible to apply (“Eligible Participant”)
- “Winner” means the Eligible Person selected by M&M
Steps to Participate: To participate, all Eligible Participants must follow the below 2 steps
- STEP 1: Watch the Thar Film https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgoLNdhwez0 and replicate the last scene (0:37 to 1:00)
- STEP 2: Shoot a video & recreate the last scene in their own unique style
- STEP 3: Upload the video on their social media handles and tag @MahindraThar with #TharFilmChallenge
- The above-mentioned steps are necessary for participant to qualify in the Contest.
- The announcement of the winners shall happen latest by 31st March 2022.
- The Eligible Participant can only enter the contest once.
- The deadline for completing all the three (3) steps for participating in the Contest is between 3rd to 20th February 2022. No entries or submissions shall be entertained post this date.
- Only One (1) Winner stands a chance to win the Prize. Selection of the Winner will be at the sole discretion of M&M, using a pre-defined process.
- M&M and its partners will reach out to the Winner who will have 14 working days to confirm and share all documentation required. If Winner delays confirmation beyond 14 working days, then M&M will not be responsible for the delay and its implications on claiming the prize.
- Steps to Participate: To participate, all Eligible Participants must follow the below 2 steps
The gratification for the Contest includes the below:
A once-in-a-lifetime drive experience with the All-New Thar (“Prize”). Dates & location would be confirmed to the winner once the contest is over
How to Claim
- Winner must claim the Prize the manner communicated by M&M. In case the Winner fails to claim the Prize on or before the specified date, he/she shall be deemed to have surrendered the Prize under this Contest.
- The Winner shall be required to provide self-attested proof of identity, confirmation of his/her mobile number along with other documentation as required below and under law. Incomplete / rejected / invalid / returned /disputed or unauthorized/ fraudulent/incomplete documents or information in relation to claiming the Prize will not be considered for the purpose of redemption.
Selection of Winner and
terms and conditions related to the Prizes:
- The Participants shall be shortlisted basis correct entries “as well as” creativity based on the decision by internal jury at M&M. The jury shall be decided by M&M and decision of the Jury shall be final and binding. The weightage of creativity will be a call taken by M&M jury. The names of the winner shall be announced via an email and/or a phone call.
- M&M representative may ask the winner to share their bytes on winning the contest for digital use
- No other accessories or services can be clubbed with the Prize
- M&M and its partners may help if Winner and/or his/her family falls sick or is injured, but not monetarily. M&M and its partners will not be legally responsible for your safety, security, health and well-being.
- The Winner cannot club Prize with any other prize from any other Contest
- The Winner also must adhere to the dates and options to claim the Prize
- The Prize and its benefits are non-transferable, non-negotiable and cannot be exchanged for cash or kind;
Other Terms and
- Participation in the Contest is purely voluntary and at the sole discretion of the person / individual. By entering the Contest, all Participants accept and agree that he/she has understood and is bound by the terms and conditions contained herein. Non-acceptance of any of these terms and conditions will result in disqualification from the Contest.
- M&M recommends the Participant to read these Terms & conditions carefully each time they access the website.
- By participating in this Contest, every Participant agrees to allow use of his or her name and / or public profile picture/photograph for advertising or in any contest-related announcements M&M needs to make on any of our social media platforms or similar promotions without demanding any compensation.
- All Prizes shall be subject to Indian laws, including tax regulation, as and when applicable.
- M&M reserves the right to change, curtail or discontinue the Contest and/or change the Prize at any point of time without any notice. Decision of M&M shall be final in all respects and binding on all Eligible Participants to the Contest and no correspondence whatsoever will be entertained in this regard, and on occurrence of such an event M&M shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising due to a force majeure event and shall not be liable to pay any amount as compensation or otherwise for any such loss.
- M&M reserves the right to disqualify the Winner from the benefits of the Prize, if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out by the Winner for the purpose of availing the benefits under the Prize or if the Winner is unable to provide any of the documents requested by M&M.
- Eligible Participants are solely responsible for time taken with regards to bandwidth connectivity and/or any other internet related issues during the contest entry submission.
- Any fake profile which is set up for the purpose of competing in Contest will be automatically disqualified.
- M&M reserves the right to disqualify any inappropriate entry.
- This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, any social media platforms whatsoever. Participants are providing their information to M&M and not to any social media platforms.
- At any time, M&M reserves the right to update and/or amend all or any of these terms without further notice to the Participant.
M&M shall not be held liable if the communication pertaining to the winning entry doesn't reach intended participant for any of the following reasons as mentioned:
- Bandwidth problem of the mailbox/server of the host
- Incorrect e-mail address and Mobile number given at the time of submitting entry
- Inbox of the recipient being full/having insufficient space
- Any other reason, technical or otherwise, beyond the control of M&M.
- M&M reserves the right to suspend, shorten, modify, extend or cancel the Contest at any time without any prior notice at its sole discretion.
- The entries submitted by any Participant under this Contest or otherwise shall be treated as his / her own independent personal views and submissions; M&M and/or its affiliates do not acknowledge or agree with any such content and further shall not be held liable for any defamatory, abusive language used and loss occurring to any third party.
- Participant shall indemnify M&M or its affiliate from any loss that may occur to M&M due to non-adherence to these terms and conditions or due to submission of abusive, defamatory content submitted for the contest.
- M&M does not exercise any control, nor does it have the means for exercising this control, amongst others, regarding the quality, originality, authenticity, legality, security or validity of the contest entries.
- M&M reserves the right to remove, refuse or cancel access to any Eligible Participant without any reason therefore and shall be under no obligation to provide any benefits accrued under the contest.
- The Eligible Participant shall not, without any valid license or authorization, use the intellectual property rights belonging to M&M and/or third parties.
- Contest is subject to Force Majeure events and situations beyond control of M&M and/or its affiliates. The term “Force Majeure” as used here shall mean any cause or causes not reasonably within the control of the Party claiming relief and which, by the exercise of reasonable diligence, such Party is unable to prevent or overcome.
- M&M takes no responsibility for the damages that the user may suffer due to errors or omissions affecting website content. content.
- Participant hereby authorizes M&M to communicate with him / her from time to time about the matters connected with the Contest.
Participant unconditionally agrees that he/ she shall not:
- do anything which violates any of the terms contained herein;
- make any misrepresentation;
- do anything that does not comply with generally accepted internet etiquette including (without limitation) the excessive use of inflammatory or antagonistic criticism ("flaming"), or wastefully and unnecessarily including previous communications in any postings;
- perform system abuse;
- propagate, distribute or transmit destructive code, whether or not damage is actually caused thereby;
- Post abusive, obscene, threatening, harassing, defamatory, libelous, offensive or sexually explicit material.
- Intentionally make false or misleading statements.
- Offer to sell or buy any product or service.
- Post material that infringes copyright.
- Post information that he/ she knows to be confidential or sensitive or otherwise in breach of the law.
- M&M reserves the right to offer the Prize to other Eligible Participants should a Winner be unable, for any reason, to accept the Prizes under this Contest.
- Eligible Participants agree to make themselves available for publicity purposes if requested by M&M and agree to the use of their image and quotes for such publicity.
- Whenever called for, Eligible Participant will be required to complete all formalities as may be communicated by M&M and/or its affiliate including but not limited to providing his/her authentic and correct information, failing which he/she shall be disqualified at any time or at any stage. In case false information is revealed at any time after participation, the Participant shall be liable to return all benefits provided under the Contests.
- M&M reserves the right to restrict / bar any person from participating in the Contest without quoting any reasons for the same.
- Eligible Participants found indulging in any malpractices such as cheating or creating dubious profiles etc., shall be disqualified from the contest at any time and shall not be eligible for any Prize.
- In the event of a dispute the decision by M&M is final and binding and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard. These Terms & Conditions and the Contest shall be governed by Indian laws only. Any claim, dispute or lawsuit arising in connection with them or the Contest shall solely be subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts of Mumbai.
- This Contest is not applicable in any country outside India, any state of India or other country if it is prohibited by law there.
- The Winners shall be contacted on the mobile number shared by them during contest participation. M&M shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any Participant who cannot be contacted on the mobile number from which the SMS was received or if the mobile number is incorrect.
- The Winners shall execute all such documentation as deemed necessary by M&M and allow M&M and their assignees to use, display, copy, modify, distribute, publish, sell, assign, exchange, license, sub-license, in all locations, in any medium, form or format, in any number, the picture, image or likeness and the reproductions of the winner, and any biographical information furnished by the winner to M&M.
- The information willingly provided by the participant can be used by M&M in future for any lawful purpose as deemed fit by M&M.