- The Customer expressly consent to and authorise Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd (whether acting by itself or through any of its service providers, and whether in automated manner or otherwise) (“OEM”), to share, transfer or disclose Customer’s application details, personal data and sensitive information about him/her, and any other information whether about him/her or not as may be deemed relevant (collectively, “Information”) with Axis Bank Limited (“Bank”) for the purposes of offering an auto loan.
- The Customer hereby agrees and undertakes that the he/her is merely applying/ submitting a request through the OEM platform for a loan from the relevant Bank and the Bank may sanction/ grant the loan at its sole discretion and any sanction/ grant of the loan shall be subject to the verification by the Bank of the loan application and the completion of the loan process as prescribed by the Bank, subject to the satisfaction of the Bank.
- The Customer hereby agrees and accepts that if the Bank agrees to sanction the loan to him/her, then the loan application and subsequent disbursement of such loan by the Bank is subject to signing and submitting all such documents as may be required by the Bank including submission of all know your customer (KYC) documents, execution of the loan agreement/loan application form (in the form and manner as may be required by the bank), Regional Transport Office forms and such other forms and/or documents as may be required by the Bank from the Customer, for completion of the loan process as prescribed by the Bank pursuant to internal policies, applicable laws rules and regulations.
- Even after the loan application of the Customer has been accepted by the Bank, the disbursement of the loan amount shall be subject to the sole discretion of the Bank.
- The offer details shown to the Customer on the OEM platform is merely an indicative offer and shall be subject to change at the discretion of the Bank.
- The Customer hereby further agrees that the Bank shall not be responsible for the quality or delivery of the vehicle to the Customer and for any complaints, grievances that the with respect to the delivery of the vehicle, and/or any other product level disputes in relation to the vehicle, including for any defects, repair or replacements, servicing, expiry of warranty, delayed / no delivery, claim for damages or any other demand or liability of whatsoever nature in respect of the vehicle and the Customer agrees that the same shall be governed by the agreement/ terms and conditions between the Customer and the OEM/ the relevant dealer.