Mahindra Rise Sustainability Champion Award (“Event”)
28th November 2022
Terms & Conditions of the Event and Selection of Winners:
The Organizers have put forth a tremendous endeavor to make the Event i.e., Mahindra Rise Sustainability Champion Awards a strong initiative and a success. The organizing of the Event, conducting the Event, evaluation process and conferring the Awards to the Winners shall be subject to the below terms and conditions. By providing his/her consent to participate in the Event, the Nominees have agreed to comply with the below terms and conditions of the Event:
• All entries and identification of the Nominees have been done through research by collating information available in the public domain.
• No fee has been charged from any Nominee.
• Participation in the Event is purely voluntary and at the sole discretion of each Nominee. By consenting to participate in the Event, all Nominees accept and agree that he/she has understood and is bound by the terms and conditions contained herein. Non-acceptance of any of these terms and conditions will result in disqualification from the Event.
• The Organiser has made its best effort in forming a team of jury members with domain expertise and impeccable career record to undertake the evaluation process (“Jury”) for shortlisting 4 Nominees as winners who would be felicitated during the Event (“Winners”). The decision of the Jury is to be respected and deemed as final. The parameters to be adopted by the Jury during the evaluation of the Nominees are Impact Created, Future Potential and Inspiring Role Model(as described in detail above).
• The Organizer has no role of influence in the evaluation process adopted by the Jury. The decision to identify the winners has been entirely arrived basis the conclusions drawn and the average score awarded by the Jury through a fair evaluation process.
• The recognitions conferred at the Award ceremony are non-transferable.
• The participants would need to intimate their acceptance of the award within 24 hours of receiving the award announcement invitation.
• Upon selection by the Jury, the Winners should be physically present at the Event to receive the Award. Accordingly, the Winners would be expected to promptly cooperate with the secretariat or the organizing team for travel and stay logistics (communicated either by M&M or its agency duly authorized in this behalf by M&M).
• In case any Winner is not physically present at the Awards ceremony or there is last minute no-show by the Winner(s), the Organizer may withhold the Award or consult the Jury’s decision to confer the Award to the next deserving Nominee.
• Upon intimating acceptance of the Award, the winners may have to oblige brief discussions/Interviews/speech to elaborate upon their sustainability endeavors as well as to share their experience of the occasion up to 3 months following the awarding of the recognition.
• All media content emerging from the Event or Awards night will be the sole property of the Organizer. The Organizer reserves the right to publish and promote all media content in its channels or affiliated media platforms, or the larger news media.
• By participating in this Event, every Winner agrees to allow use of his or her name and / or public profile picture/photograph for advertising or in any Event related announcements which M&M needs to make on any of its social media platforms or similar promotions without demanding any compensation.
• All participants may have to share relevant ID details, such as name, address, contact no., photograph with the Organizer.
• The Awards shall be subject to Indian laws, including applicable tax regulation. All applicable taxes, levies, charges and incidental costs including TDS, if applicable on any prize, will have to be borne by the Winner. Any other deductions are applicable under the provisions of law shall be made at source.
• All applicable government taxes including gift taxes will be borne by the Winners. • The Winners shall not, without any valid license or authorization, use the
intellectual property rights belonging to M&M and/or third parties. Unauthorized use of all intellectual Property related to or owned by M&M or the Event, including but not limited to logo, design, promotional materials, trademarks, trade names is strictly prohibited.
• M&M reserves the right to suspend, shorten, modify, extend or cancel the Event at any time without any prior notice to the Nominees at its sole discretion. Decision of M&M shall be final in all respects and binding on all Nominees/Winners of the Event and no correspondence whatsoever will be entertained in this regard. Upon cancellation of the Event for any reason whatsoever (including due to occurrence of any force majeure event), M&M shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising due to or as a result of such force majeure event.
• M&M reserves the right to disqualify the Winner from the benefits of the Prize, if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out by the Winner for the purpose of availing the benefits under the Prize or if the Winner is unable to provide any of the documents requested by M&M.
• This Event is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, any social media platforms whatsoever.
The Winners are providing their information to M&M or its agency, and not to any social media platforms.
• At any time, M&M reserves the right to update and/or amend all or any of these terms without further notice to the Nominees/ Winners.
• M&M reserves the right to remove, refuse or cancel access to any Nominee/Winner without any reason therefore and shall be under no obligation to provide any benefits accrued under the Event.
• The Event is subject to Force Majeure events and situations beyond control of M&M and/or its affiliates.
• The Winners unconditionally agrees that he/ she shall not make any misrepresentation, do anything which violates any of the terms contained herein.
• M&M reserves the right to offer the Awards to other Nominees should a Winner be unable, for any reason, to accept the Award under this Event.
• Winners agree to make themselves available for publicity purposes if requested by M&M and agree to the use of their image and quotes for such publicity.
• Whenever called for, the Winners will be required to complete all formalities as may be communicated by M&M and/or its affiliate including but not limited to providing his/her authentic and correct information, failing which he/she shall be disqualified at any time or at any stage. In case false information is revealed at any time after participation, the Winners shall be liable to return all benefits provided under the Event.
• The Winners shall execute all such documentation as deemed necessary by M&M and allow M&M and their assignees to use, display, copy, modify, distribute, publish, sell, assign, exchange, license, sub-license, in all and all locations, in any medium, form or format, in any number, the picture, image or likeness and the reproductions of the winner, and any biographical information furnished by the winner to M&M.
• The information provided by the Winners can be used by M&M in future for any lawful purpose as deemed fit by M&M.
• In the event of a dispute the decision by M&M is final and binding and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard. These Terms & Conditions and the Event shall be governed by Indian laws only. Any claim, dispute or lawsuit arising in connection with the Event shall solely be subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts of Mumbai.